Marketing Assessment Form
1. What are your dominant revenue streams?
2. In three sentences or less, can you clearly describe what you do or what you offer your clients?
3. Have you clearly identified the problems you are helping your customer solve?
4. What will your customer’s life look like if they buy your product or service?
5. Who do you consider to be your top competitors?
6. What makes them successful?
7. What makes you different from your competition?
8. What’s your best lead generator?
9. Describe your greatest marketing challenge right now.
10. I foresee making changes to our marketing in the next year because (check those that apply)
a. We want to increase sales
b. We want to take a systematic approach to marketing
c. We want to introduce a new product or service to the market
d. We want to enter a new market
e. None of the above